Cybersecurity Center of Excellence
Improving government’s defensive posture, while ensuring partners meet strict Executive Order, agency and FedRAMP mandates
Our team of cybersecurity professionals deliver full-spectrum cybersecurity capabilities to help our government and commercial customers to Identify, Protect, Detect, Respond and Recover from the latest cyberthreats and keep their sensitive information safe and systems operational. From cybersecurity engineering to incident recovery, our team can support your security mission whenever or wherever it might be.
DecisionPoint is a recognized leader in delivering customized solutions that address Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI)/DFARS 7012 compliance under NIST 800-171 Revision 1 guidelines.
Risk Management & Compliance
DecisionPoint works with organizations to protect their growth engines and reputations while harnessing the power of new technologies and automation.
Areas of Expertise
- Cybersecurity Operations Support
- Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Identity, Credential, and Access Management (ICAM)
- Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM)
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- System Security Planning and Implementation
- DOD Risk Management Framework (RMF) support
- DIACAP process support
- Security Support for Interim Authority to Test (IATT) and/or Authority to Operate (ATO) for Initial operational capability (IOC) thru fully operational capable (FOC) of the application.
- Flaw and Information Assurance Vulnerability Assessment (IAVA) remediation and mitigation
- System Assessment and Authorization
- Incident Response Planning and Execution